St Patrick’s Technical College offers eight pre-apprenticeship VET programs.
Year 11 and 12 students participate in trade preparation VET courses which are offered as an integral part of the curriculum and contribute towards the achievement of the SACE. Trade preparation VET courses provide pathways into apprenticeships and traineeships through which students gain tertiary qualifications.
Students undertaking VET courses:
- gain practical and employability skills that employers recognises;
- gain credit transfer and/or advanced standing into other training courses;
- make valuable contacts with employers;
- prepare themselves for the world of work;
- can gain a nationally recognised vocational qualification in addition to the SACE.
Click on a trade area for further information on each of our VET programs.
|Food & Hospitality||Automotive|
Future Programs & Courses
If you’re interested in following a pathway to any of the apprenticeships and/or traineeships listed below, we’d love to hear from you. These pathways can be nominated and discussed as part of an enrolment enquiry.